Our core beliefs and most important values
Philosophy…why do we exist?
In the golf business, we are hardwired to enjoy helping people. We enjoy what we do because ultimately we are serving a greater good in the communities we serve. We help golf clubs operate sustainably and profitably, where otherwise they may fail.
At the end of the day, people enjoy being around others who who share common beliefs. Our clients enjoy working with us because we share their belief in the critical importance of success.
We know that a healthy club means a healthy community, and better lives for those it touches.
…But it’s an extremely competitive marketplace
Right now, many facilities are fighting for their existence. It’s a call to arms where much of the market cannot compete without engaging expert help, economies of scale, and modern data-driven best practices.
We wake up every morning knowing that we are…
- Creating and saving jobs
- Building careers and lasting relationships
- Empowering the focal point of local communities
- Preserving and restoring historic grounds
- Providing healthy social environments for children and families
- Improving property values and bringing opportunity