Surviving the Next Round
of Golf Course Closings
Despite a solid economy since the recession AND an enormous participation bubble courtesy of the Baby Boomer generation, many facilities are still struggling. What happens with the market shifts or the Boomers age out of golf?
Here’s what we cover:
- The current “Baby Boomer Glut”
- What happens when the Boomers age out of the system?
- Addressing “Rate Creep” as the senior shift continues
- 5 Mathematically proven strategies to win when the market turns
- Why the traditional golf lesson model is broken
- Why clubs are living in cognitive dissonance with their marketing
- Who will be the winners and losers 10 years from now?